Air source: Domestic AU range
The combination of our ecoGEO heat pumps and our outdoor air units (AU) is an entirely different way to make aerothermal energy using the high performance and unique characteristics of our ecoGEO but in a more affordable way. This type of installation can substitutes or complement the geothermal wells as a method of capture by one or more aerothermal units (AU). In this way we get to use the energy of the air to produce ACS, heating and cooling. It should also be noted that with this type of aerothermal energy we have access to the HGE technology of the ecoGEO.
Domestic AU range, a better way to make aerothermmal energy
AU range is a unique aerothermal unit. Unlike all other products on the market, the AU can be used as a source of capture for our ecoGEO heat pumps, replacing or even complementing the geothermal capture (Ecoforest exclusive hybridization) in installations where geothermal drilling is either not possible or restricted.
- Power: 6kW / 12kW / 22kW
- Weight: – / 115 kg / –
- Compatible with models B2, B4, C2 and C4 of the domestic range of ecoGEO heat pumps
- Temp range: -15ºC a 45ºC
- Equipped with an Axial Ziehl-Abbeg fan, the most efficient and low noise fan in the market
- Variable speed control of the fan
- Exclusive hydraulic installation
- Special protections to work in the most weather extreme conditions